Chicago, IL, September 6, 2017 –InPrint USA, the Industrial Print Show, will host the first Industrial Inkjet Conference May 1-2, 2018 at the Palmer House Hilton in Chicago. The conference will showcase how inkjet technologies are transforming the manufacturing sector and will educate attendees on the opportunities and challenges in inkjet printing for industrial applications.
The inaugural InPrint USA exhibition, held last April in Orlando,connected manufacturers who use print as a key component of the manufacturing process with leading brands in the fields of industrial specialty, screen, digital, inkjet and 3D technology print solutions.
“We were very pleased with the positive feedback we received from both InPrint exhibitors and attendees” said Melissa Magestro, Executive Vice President of Mack Brooks Exhibitions Inc., the show organizer. “The show confirmed that there is a community of innovators looking forinformation on how to tap into new markets now open to them through digital inkjet technology. InPrint USA is the home for this community.”
The focus of this new Industrial Inkjet Conference will be on highlighting trends, challenges, opportunities, case studies and the latest technical advancements in industrial inkjet technology across functional, decorative and package printing applications.Attendees will learn and network with industry thought leaders and technical experts.
Specifically, attendees will learn:
• Which manufacturing markets are seeing returns on their investment in digital inkjet solutions and how other industries could adopt the same results;
• The trends shaping the increased demand for inkjet printing like personalization, mass customization, variable data and on-demand production as well as the challenges and opportunities of taking advantage of these trends; and
• How to implement digital inkjet printing processes as both a replacement and complementary technology to analog printing processes.
“The educational sessions we offered in Orlando were heavily attended and praised by attendees,” Magestro added. “With the rapid rate at which technologies, products, and services are evolving for the industrial print sector, we needed to give this audience the opportunity to connect and learn from one another before the next InPrint USA show in April 2019 in Louisville, KY. We are confident that this educational and community building conference willmeet the needs of those in the industry.”
Limited sponsorship opportunities for the conference are available now. Sponsors will have the unique ability to engage with industrial print specialists, production managers, R&D Department heads, technical directors and designers from the manufacturing industry, from industrial print companies and from traditional print companies.
Here is who should attend:
• Manufacturing production professionals who are looking for ways to improve production capacity, flexibility and output within their plants.
• Industrial print production companies that produce decorative or functional print solutions for integration into a larger manufacturing process.
• OEMs, integrators, component manufacturers and developers searching for partners and technologies to integrate and create new solutions for industrial print production.
• Traditional print companies looking to adopt new technologies and techniques to generate new revenue streams.
Registration will open late Fall 2017. Those interested can sign up on the website now to be notified when registration opens.
To learn more about the conference, sponsorship opportunities or registration details, please visit www.inprintusaconference.com or contact Mack Brooks Exhibitions at 1-312-868-0194 or email Donna Busse on Donna.Busse@mackbrooks.com
About Mack Brooks
InPrint USA and the Industrial Inkjet Conference areorganized by Mack Brooks Inc., a subsidiary of the Mack Brooks Exhibition Group based in St. Albans, UK, which has branches and partner companies in France, Greece, Italy, Poland, Russia, India, China and the USA. The Mack Brooks Exhibitions Group has been organizing industrial trade fairs around the world for almost 50 years. As a privately-owned, independent and professional show organizer, the company organizes a program of highly specialized trade exhibitions throughout Europe, Asia and the Americas, in the fields of engineering, transport, metalworking, information technology, textiles, food and beverages, railways, construction, tunneling, printing, converting, airport management and aviation. The Group also publishes related directories, magazines, sector reports and Internet sites. Visit Mack Brooks Exhibitions online at www.mackbrooks.com.